A 2 door access control system with a read in antimicrobial card readers/keypads and contactless antimicrobial door request to exit buttons. The system supplied consists of:
|1||EntroWatch Access Control Software|
|1||EntroStar Controller, Metal Cabinet, 3A PSU|
|2||EntroPads with English Keypad|
|2||EntroPad Contactless Antimicrobial Request To Exit buttons|
|1||EntroPad Antimicrobial Card/Token Enrolment Reader inc USB cable|
|2||Magnetic Lock - Slimlime (Unmonitored)|
|2||Magnetic Lock - Z&L Bracket - Slim Magnet|
|2||Emergency Break Glass Unit - Double Pole Green|
|20||Mifare 1K Plus SE incl. printed number & Remsdaq Logo|
Secure two doors via electronic access control with our EntroPad antimicrobial readers on one side of each door and our EntroPad antimicrobial request to exit on the other side.
A valid card and PIN number must be presented to gain access and our contactless request to exit button allows exit from each door.
This kit contains all you will need, except some Cat5 and alarm cable, to successfully control two doors via electronic access control. See who enters and when, control who can gain access and when, as well as many other features our EntroWatch software offers.
Set up is easy
- Install the EntroWatch software on a suitable PC
- Door 1 and 2
- Connect the EntroPad keypad reader to the EntroStar controller using standard Cat5 cable via the RJ45 ports
- Connect the EntroPad request to exit button to the EntroStar controller using standard Cat5 cable via the RJ45 ports
- Connect the EntroStar controller to the network using standard Cat5 cable via the RJ45 ports
- Door 1 and 2
- Connect the magnetic locks to the EntroStar Controller
- Connect the EntroPad enrolment reader to your PC via USB
- Enrol some EntroPass cards and set up some users
Please note that this bundle does not include the CAT cable requires to complete the installation.
Additional EntroStar door controllers can be added to the network at a later date for additional door coverage.