A single door access control solution with an antimicrobial card reader and contactless antimicrobial request to exit RTE button. The system supplied consists of:
|1||EntroWatch Access Control Software|
|1||EntroStar Controller, Metal Cabinet, 3A PSU|
|1||EntroPad Antimicrobial Card Reader (no keypad)|
|1||EntroPad Contactless Antimicrobial Request To Exit button|
|1||EntroPad Antimicrobial Card/Token Enrolment Reader inc USB cable|
|1||Magnetic Lock - Slimlime (Unmonitored)|
|1||Magnetic Lock - Z&L Bracket - Slim Magnet|
|1||Emergency Break Glass Unit - Double Pole Green|
|20||Mifare 1K Plus SE incl. printed number & Remsdaq Logo|
Secure one door via electronic access control with our EntroPad antimicrobial reader on one side of the door and our EntroPad antimicrobial request to exit on the other side.
A valid card must be presented to gain access and our contactless request to exit button allows exit from the door.
This kit contains all you will need*, to successfully control a door via electronic access control. See who enters and when, control who can gain access and when, as well as many other features our EntroWatch software offers.
Set up is easy
- Install the EntroWatch software on a suitable PC
- Connect the EntroPad reader to the EntroStar controller using standard Cat5 cable via the RJ45 ports
- Connect the EntroPad request to exit button to the EntroStar controller using standard Cat5 cable via the RJ45 ports
- Connect the EntroStar controller to the network using standard Cat5 cable via the RJ45 ports
- Connect the magnetic lock to the EntroStar Controller
- Connect the EntroPad enrolment reader to your PC via USB
- Enrol some EntroPass cards and set up some users (additional cards can be purchased)
- Start enjoying the benefits electronic access control brings to your premises
Please note that this bundle does not include the CAT cable requires to complete the installation.
Additional EntroStar door controllers can be added to the network at a later date for additional door coverage.