An 2 door access control system with a facial recognition camera terminal with temperature monitoring, read in antimicrobial card reader and contactless antimicrobial request to exit (RTE) buttons. The system supplied consists of:
|1||EntroWatch Access Control Software|
|1||EntroStar Controller, Metal Cabinet, 3A PSU|
|1||Face / Temperature / Ai Mask Total Access Control System Package - Includes SDP 2000 Software, Documentation, Power Supply & Wiegand Interface - Fast Lane Type Bracket|
|1||EntroPad Antimicrobial Card Reader (no keypad)|
|2||EntroPad Contactless Antimicrobial Request To Exit buttons|
|1||EntroPad Antimicrobial Card/Token Enrolment Reader inc USB cable|
|2||Magnetic Lock - Slimlime (Unmonitored)|
|2||Magnetic Lock - Z&L Bracket - Slim Magnet|
|2||Emergency Break Glass Unit - Double Pole Green|
|20||Mifare 1K Plus SE incl. printed number & Remsdaq Logo|
Secure two doors via electronic access control with our Facial Recognition Device, EntroPad antimicrobial reader and antimicrobial request to exit buttons.
Access granted via successful biometric recognition and our contactless request to exit button allows exit from the door
A valid card must be presented to gain access and our contactless request to exit button allows exit from the door
This kit contains all you will need, except some Cat5 and suitable alarm cable, to successfully control two doors via electronic access control. See who enters and when, control who can gain access and when, as well as many other features our EntroWatch software offers.
Set up is easy
- Install the EntroWatch software on a suitable PC
- Door 1
- Connect the Fingerprint reader to the EntroStar controller using appropriate alarm cable.
- Connect the EntroPad request to exit button to the EntroStar controller using Cat5 cable via the RJ45 ports
- Door 2
- Connect the EntroPad keypad reader to the EntroStar controller using standard Cat5 cable via the RJ45 ports
- Connect the EntroPad request to exit button to the EntroStar controller using standard Cat5 cable via the RJ45 ports
- Connect the EntroStar controller to the network using standard Cat5 cable via the RJ45 ports
- Door 1 and 2
- Connect the magnetic locks to the EntroStar Controller
- Connect the EntroPad enrolment reader to your PC via USB
- Enrol some EntroPass cards and set up some users
- Start enjoying the benefits electronic access control brings to your premises
Please note that this bundle does not include the CAT cable requires to complete the installation.
Additional EntroStar door controllers can be added to the network at a later date for additional door coverage.